Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Choosing between 3 motherboards (B360 chipset)  (Read 2377 times)

Dan4444

Topic Starter

• Experience: Familiar
    Choosing between 3 motherboards (B360 chipset)
    « on: September 22, 2018, 04:20:37 AM »
    Hello,

I am currently building a new pc with the intel B360 chipset.
    The cpu I'm choosing will be one of the following - i5 8400,i5 8500,i5 8600.
    8GB ram for now.
    250GB ssd.
    1TB hdd.

The problem is I need to choose one of the following motherboards and I'm unable to decide which one -
    1. Gigabyte B360M AORUS GAMING 3
    2. Asus TUF B360M-PLUS GAMING
    3. Asus ROG STRIX B360-G GAMING

The price difference between these motherboards is negligible from where I live.

Which one do you think is the best option?

Thank you for your help

DaveLembke

Sage
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: Choosing between 3 motherboards (B360 chipset)
    « Reply #1 on: September 22, 2018, 11:14:46 AM »
    They all are good boards. When I am faced with a problem like this I look at the customer reviews from places that sell these boards online and then weigh which one to get based on that. This has helped me buy products before where one had a 3 of 5 star review because it was hit or miss getting a good product or dead on arrival whereas another product had 4.5 of 5 stars and when looking at the reasons why people didn't give it 5 stars sometimes its because the customer is an idiot and they put the blame on the product such as its clearly sold lacking a feature and they get it and redirect the fault to the manufacturer for not having a feature that they thought it should have which isn't listed as a feature because it wasn't designed with that feature etc.