Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: My printer still thinks it can only print 12 pages  (Read 1922 times)

lisashomeoffice

Topic Starter

Beginner

• Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Familiar
    My printer still thinks it can only print 12 pages
    « on: September 28, 2018, 05:42:40 AM »

I decided to try to print double sided documents with my HP printer.  This is the first time I've done this.  I had 24 docs to print:however, by double siding I would only use 12 sheets of paper.  After I did the printing, I went back into the printer mode and unchecked the 2 sided mode.  My printer still thinks that it is double siding the docs. The printer missed a few docs when it printed out those papers.  So, I thought I'd go back and print out those papers individually.  When I entered the page that I wanted to print out, the box turned pink and said that it was an illegal entry. meaning that I could not print out each separate paper.  My thought is that the printer still thinks it can only print 12 papers and that it is still double siding. I have checked and unchecked the 2 sided feature in the  box to let the printer know it is not to print double sided anymore.  Can anyone out there that is familiar with using the feature for 2 sided printing recognize what might be wrong?  Thanks, in advance.