Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: i need help fast plzz...  (Read 2861 times)

p5

i need help fast plzz...
« on: January 01, 2006, 11:36:50 AM »
im a noob so im pretty lost on my pc i keep getting a send or dont send error report or if not that i get a error saying "the program name" has encountered a problem and needs to shut down so i was wondering is there any way to stop that error from coming

Fed

• Sage
    • Experience: Experienced
    Re: i need help fast plzz...
    « Reply #1 on: January 01, 2006, 11:54:04 AM »
    Do them both.

Online Virus Scan and Spyware Scan
    http://www.pandasoftware.com/products/activescan.htm

Highly recommended second Online Malware Scan
    http://www.ewido.net/en/

p5

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2006, 12:11:27 PM »
    thx ill try it as soon as possible because i was about to format my pc thx once again
    and ill notify if it worked

GX1_Man

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2006, 03:51:53 PM »
    Are you using spyware/adware/virus protection routinely? It may save you from a premature reformat in the future.

p5

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2006, 06:50:16 PM »
    yeah  i have microsoft anti spyware and i do run scans normally.......also i did the two scans but unfortunatly i still get the send error report or dont send error report error, so if there is any other way to stop or disable that error can yu plz tell me

GX1_Man

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2006, 06:52:50 PM »
    If MS Antispy is all you are using you probably have MANY other problems. Use the programs mentioned earlier and post back.

p5

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2006, 07:47:28 PM »
    i tried a couple of times and still i get that error oh yea and also i have mcfee virus scan 2006

p5

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2006, 08:01:51 PM »
    i just did the panda virus scan again and this time i didnt get any sign of viruses or spywares

GX1_Man

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2006, 08:18:27 PM »
    And with ewido as suggested?

p5

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2006, 08:26:39 PM »
    yea i did them both

GX1_Man

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2006, 08:46:29 PM »
    What program(s) are generating the error, and are there any other details we need to know?

p5

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2006, 01:21:49 PM »
    the problem usally generates when im useing alot of memory for example when i play a game called knights online it an error comes up which says that the progam needs to shut down....also if im on the internet the send error report or dont send error report error comes up....oh yea in my pc i have a 128mb and another 256mb my 256 is not properly detected by my pc so if i use too much memory it will restart but i dont think that, that is the problem that triggers the error...

GX1_Man

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2006, 02:15:04 PM »
    the problem usally generates when im useing alot of memory for example when i play a game called knights online it an error comes up which says that the progam needs to shut down....also if im on the internet the send error report or dont send error report error comes up....oh yea in my pc i have a 128mb and another 256mb my 256 is not properly detected by my pc so if i use too much memory it will restart but i dont think that, that is the problem that triggers the error...

Why would you think this is unimportant? I think it the most likely cause. If the hardware is not right why would you expect anyhing to work?

Games are memory intensive. Download memtest (free at www.memtest86.com and check each stick of RAM individualy, then both together. Let each test run a few hours, then post back with your findings. I bet the exact error message (which you have not yet given) would confirm this as well.