Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: How to get Icons back in that last version of Lotus 123  (Read 3267 times)

John1397

Topic Starter

Hopeful
    • Experience: Beginner
    How to get Icons back in that last version of Lotus 123
    « on: November 14, 2018, 07:04:38 AM »
    Under view you have hide or show smarticons problem is I deleted all the choices now when I go from show to hide it makes no difference I wanted to add some icons do not know where to find them?

DaveLembke

Sage
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: How to get Icons back in that last version of Lotus 123
    « Reply #1 on: November 14, 2018, 05:40:40 PM »
    Curious why you haven't moved forward from Lotus 1-2-3 when there are free solutions out there that are better like Libra Office or Open Office?

If interested in converting older spreadsheets to Open Office then this might help:
    https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3726

I stopped using Lotus 1-2-3 back around 1997 when I got Office 97 then when Open Office came out I switched away from Micro$oft for a free office solution.

It took me a while to get use to not prepending @ to my formula functions in Excel etc which Lotus 123 required for syntax.  ;D

2x3i5x

Expert
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Familiar
    « Reply #2 on: November 14, 2018, 06:07:38 PM »
    There is even the google docs spreadsheet if you don't want another program on your computer  :P

John1397

Topic Starter

Hopeful
      • Experience: Beginner
      « Reply #3 on: November 15, 2018, 05:11:45 PM »
      Excel and Lotus are the only two I know, tried open office but it is all different.