Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: speak and type technology  (Read 2137 times)

anikin

Topic Starter

Rookie

• Experience: Beginner
    speak and type technology
    « on: December 11, 2018, 08:09:38 PM »
    What is the newest? How does it compare? What the the best? And which is the most user friendly ? I'm still manipulating my build. I just want to build something special! I am not putting my PC together myself because I'm not at that point yet, I want to consider this kind of software for the specs. Also Games and video editing, One pc! (Well because I don't have the space.) Of course I don't want spend a lot. yet I'm willing to adjust my budget! (They say 3k usd is a lot but my options are for me.)

Also I realize that I need other components. I just want to add this software so that I can put it in to my calculations. And readjust my components if nessecery. I was going with Intel Core i7-8750H processor and an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB. To start!
    I do not plan to over clock so no water cooling!

Any suggestions? Please, only positive opinions!

Thanks a lot.

Note: I don't type well but I promise I'll try!

Geek-9pm

Mastermind
    • Geek After Dark
      • Gekk9pm bnlog
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: speak and type technology
    « Reply #1 on: December 11, 2018, 10:35:05 PM »
    Maybe you should have posted in Hardware.

I think what you mean is speech recognition.  It is already par to f Windows 10, but it does not type for you.You need an application.

My choice is Dragon Naturally  speaking. Some versions are overpriced. But you can get a copy of version 12 real cheap on eBay from a few vendors.I see reason to r pay more for the newest version.

Go to eBay and look for Dragon Naturally  speaking.

The downside is they let you install it just once. Or maybe twice. It drives me crazy. I have to go to the web site and verify my hardware if I want to install  again.  :(