Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Powerpoint output on multiple displays  (Read 2188 times)

jhay_e03

Topic Starter

Intermediate

Powerpoint output on multiple displays
    « on: December 21, 2018, 12:30:46 PM »
    Hi everyone,

I have a desktop that has Nvidia RTX 2070 and I'm currently using it to our church. I set it up with 4 extended displays (2 monitors for the control room, 1 monitor for stage display and 1 monitor for the congregation's display).

My problem is, if we are using Powerpoint presentation, the output only goes to 1 display. is there a way to set the output to 2 different displays?

Thanks guys!

Geek-9pm

Mastermind
    • Geek After Dark
      • Gekk9pm bnlog
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: Powerpoint output on multiple displays
    « Reply #1 on: December 21, 2018, 06:30:01 PM »
    jhay_e03, cam you help use find the user manual?

Why did you pick the Nvidia RTX 2070 card?

Also, what is the objective?
    Is it flexible or will it lso be the same?
    Is cost a factor?
    What quality is needed?
    This article covers some issues with long cable lengths
    https://www.neweggbusiness.com/smartbuyer/display/control-connect-displays-distance/
    Make sure to take into consideration cable length in your digital display setup. There are important limitations for HDMI cables that impact signal quality for digital content. You may experience signal degradation resolution if the distance between content source device and showroom digital display exceeds cable limitations. Here’s what you need to know to connect HDMI cables from source to receiver at lengths appropriate for your cabling.