Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Laptop going crazy.  (Read 3140 times)

ccourier512002

Topic Starter

• Experience: Familiar
    Laptop going crazy.
    « on: December 23, 2018, 07:12:28 AM »
    Not sure where this should be posted. I presume here. Hope I can make myself understood. Who ever did this to my laptop is real smart. For about the pasted week or so. When I go to say Amazon, YouTube and other web sites. When I get there and with out me doing any thing else. A web site will show up, Such as. Fandango. Palm Beach Post, USAA and etc. I have looked these sites over and over. Can not see a place to delete at all. I found out the only way to delete is to shut off my laptop and reboot. I am wondering if any one out there. Has had the same problem. If so or if not. Any suggestions. Thank you.

DaveLembke

Sage
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: Laptop going crazy.
    « Reply #1 on: December 23, 2018, 11:49:09 AM »
    Install Malwarebytes and run a full scan. I have a feeling you will find that you have a browser infection that is causing all this and Malwarebytes should be able to remove the infection and make everything better again. The Free version with 14 day trial is all you need. When the 14 day trial expires it will still work but real-time protection will be disabled. This is still beneficial without real-time protection as for if you get infected it can still clean up most of the problems.

Clicking on link here should pop up a download of the software ( mb3-setup-consumer-3.6.1.2711-1.0.508-1.0.8211.exe ) ( 77.5MB ): https://www.malwarebytes.com/mwb-download/thankyou/