Bioshock

DayZ mod

Descent

Quake

What is your favorite FPS game?

Sash12:
Battlefield V

DaveLembke:
Unreal Tournament 99 is my most played and favorite.

I use to play lots of counter strike but there are so many cheaters out there that its pointless to get on and play that anymore with cheaters getting instant headshots and running jump loop macros as well as even worse those who have cheats that allow them to walk on air above you and snipe down at you from a position that they should never have been able to get to.

Other games I played a lot was Alien Arena ( Free to play FPS ) and Warsow ( also free to play ).

Warsow is ok but my favorite is UT99 which has so many maps out there to play on as well as people are still hosting their private servers to connect to and play. Cheating on UT99 isnt really there, the biggest thing is people who play a room so much that they know where the spawn points are for special weapons and armor plating as well as best snipe locations.

Alien Arena is ok but the AI in the game for solo play against AI cheat. The aliens as part of their code do not have line of sight, but instead a radius around them, so if you hide around a door way for an alien to enter you cant shoot it in the back from behind the door, as it comes through the door it instantly knows your there and it kills you quickly. I submitted a suggestion to the devs of Alien Arena to change how the AI aliens see around them, so that you should be able to walk out behind them as they are facing the other way and shoot them in the back, but the last time I played 2 years ago the aliens instantly targeted you within a radius of range around them, so the advantage that you have playing against real players who only see whats in front of them is not there with AI's, so for the fact that I love to play solo play against the AI's in UT99 because its line of sight for them, I left Alien Arena and went back to UT99 that while the game is nearly 20 years old it still plays fine on modern computers and so many maps out there for the game to have thousands to play. One day I ran a download from a website that hosts all the maps for download to which i was able to target all .zip files from the website with HTTrack and download 14.9GB of custom map files to have thousands to play on. I have only samples some of the many maps, and some of them are my most favorite to play. Other ones that have you on objects in space and you see planets moving as a result of the rolling space station your standing on I avoid because they give me a vertigo like feeling of dizzyness so certain maps I avoid to not get a motion illness with them.

Dat one:
I actually found Wolfenstein really enjoyable!

TheWaffle:
I play csgo. It was cheap, and I can consistently find people to play online with. Offline I play 007-Goldeneye for the N64.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version