Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: 5G Towers  (Read 3091 times)

kmica

Topic Starter

• Experience: Experienced
    5G Towers
    « on: January 09, 2019, 05:17:18 AM »
    Hey guys,I am interested in 5g technology and their towers,how do they effect humans health?I read that they use non-ionising radiation so that means it can't cause cancer.Even though there is a lot of explanation on that there are still people who say it is bad for our health.Can someone who knows more than me about this subject explain?Thanks.

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
    • Typing is no substitute for thinking.
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • BC-Programming.com
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: 5G Towers
    « Reply #1 on: January 09, 2019, 12:23:38 PM »
    Even though there is a lot of explanation on that there are still people who say it is bad for our health.
    Many years ago,  the concept of trains had a lot of controversy. You see, it was a "known fact" that the human body was simply not designed to travel that quickly, and therefore was thought to be inherently dangerous to ones health. "the jarring motion of the train can unhinge the mind, and drive sane people mad or trigger violent outbursts from a latent lunatic. Mixed with the noise of the train car, it could shatter nerves".

At the time, of course, it was also believed by many that when people fell from high places, the speed of the fall itself was what was fatal, rather than hitting the ground; There was also a time where the telephone thought to cause "impropriety, possession, or electrocution in women".

Much the same goes for almost any new tech. 5G is apparently no exception. It's easy to find loads of fearful, doomsaying articles saying how dangerous 5G is and how we "don't know" how dangerous it is. For example, one is keen to point out that "the World Health Organization’s International Agency for Research on Cancer classified RFR as a potential 2B carcinogen"

a 2B carcinogen is one that is possibly carcinogenic to humans. There is an irony present here as many of those railing against RFR as a "2B Carcinogen"; One of the articles had an embedded affiliate Link to some "Ginkbo Biloba" tea or something. Well, surprise! Ginkgo Biloba is also a Class 2B Carcinogen. So is Nickel. Coffee, and all pickled vegetables contain compounds in that category. All smoked foods do as well.

And yet, where are the articles talking about the dangers of Pickled foods, Coffee, Herbal tisanes, or old coins?

I like the ones that make generalized claims like how the shorter the wavelength, the more dangerous it is, which is funny because while 5G is in the millimeter range, visible light measures in nanometers. By their own logic, the propositions to wire up line of sight antennae for 5G is likely to be less dangerous than a typical sodium street light, which apparently could turn a person into cinders in mere seconds.
    I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: 5G Towers
    « Reply #2 on: January 09, 2019, 01:01:34 PM »
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "