Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Any synchronized backup software?  (Read 2343 times)

Aplam

Topic Starter

Rookie

• Experience: Beginner
    Any synchronized backup software?
    « on: January 24, 2019, 01:38:33 AM »
    So, I have my main HD and an external HD where I keep my backups, but keeping them in sync is a pain in the *censored*, having to copy everything to the external HD everytime I change something in a different project is not fun. I'm looking for some way to keep the projects from the main HD and the external HD in sync, every time I'd make a change on the main one I'd like it to reflect on the backup as well. Is there any software out there that could do it?

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
    • Typing is no substitute for thinking.
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • BC-Programming.com
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    Re: Any synchronized backup software?
    « Reply #1 on: January 24, 2019, 02:21:09 AM »
    DSynchronize seems to be one way of doing this (on Windows, at least).
    I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.

Aplam

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2019, 08:50:25 AM »
      So, I have my main HD and an external HD where I keep my backups, but keeping them in sync is a pain in the *censored*, having to copy everything to the   Showbox Tutuapp Vidmate external HD everytime I change something in a different project is not fun. I'm looking for some way to keep the projects from the main HD and the external HD in sync, every time I'd make a change on the main one I'd like it to reflect on the backup as well. Is there any software out there that could do it?

my issues has been solved
      _______________________________________ _____________________________________

Term_ite

Beginner
        • Computer: Specs
        • Experience: Familiar
        « Reply #3 on: January 24, 2019, 10:54:05 AM »
        Aplam:

Why did you edit 3 links into your original quote in your second post? Looks really suspicious doing things like this (to me at least). The last thing I would do is click any of those links.