Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: delete unused folder and it subfolders  (Read 9132 times)

Salmon Trout

Re: delete unused folder and it subfolders
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2019, 12:15:32 PM »
Start a new topic and I will look at it, and so can everybody else.

Salmon Trout

« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2019, 02:45:43 PM »
I only get PMs from administrators. I disabled PMs for everyone else exactly because I kept getting "write me a script" requests. I work hard during the day at a busy legal office, and sometimes I find it relaxing to write a quick script in the evening. That last one I did used up maybe 2 hours in total. I will not write, for free, scripts that are meant for work purposes. I won't write them for money either. I already have a job. When you write a script that someone is using for a work or business related purpose, they are going to hassle you night and day! I once wrote a VBscript for someone who had an eBay business. It was to print mailing labels from an Excel spreadsheet, and he was always emailing me for improvements.

Blisk

Topic Starter

Intermediate

• Experience: Familiar
    « Reply #32 on: February 09, 2019, 04:31:34 PM »
    If I was you I do the same. There is so many people which wants to abuse your good will to help.
    I do the same but on other fileds. I am lame about programming and scripts and still learning. I hope I have knowledge like you at least 20%.
    Do what you feel it is right anything elseis a burden.
    I am really gratefull for all what someone do for me for free and I am trying to "pay back" as much I can if not to the person which helped than to someone which needs help. Because I believe good is returning with good.
    And that makes wordl differend - better
    thank you

Salmon Trout

« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2019, 05:05:48 PM »
    Make your new question. Let's see it.

Blisk

Topic Starter

Intermediate

• Experience: Familiar
      « Reply #34 on: March 12, 2019, 01:38:46 PM »
      today this script deleted all folders and files and it should not.
      I don't know what happend because log files was todays log files in all folders.
       ??? ??? ???