Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: copy single file  (Read 3379 times)

zerofx

copy single file
« on: January 07, 2006, 08:36:11 PM »
i tried this code
copy  "%systemdrive%\Program Files\bpr\bpkr.exe" "%USERPROFILE%\Start Menu\Programs\Startup"

to copy bpkr.exe  from the prgram files to my startup menu but it just wont work

Any ideas if the code is wrong and if so could you please help me correct it.

Blackberry

Adviser
  • For those with wings, fly to your dreams.
    Re: copy single file
    « Reply #1 on: January 08, 2006, 02:47:32 AM »
    Is the file of the program in use, if it is kill the process first, try then again. BTW what error do you see on your screen
    « Last Edit: January 08, 2006, 02:48:20 AM by blackberry »
    Everybody knows you can't click here. But I know you will try it :)

zerofx

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2006, 04:37:25 AM »
    no the files not in use. i got syntax error could not find directory.

"%systemdrive%\Program Files\bpr\bpkr.exe" this is the part of the code i think its wrong but i dont know.

Sidewinder

Guru

• Experience: Familiar
    « Reply #3 on: January 08, 2006, 06:30:48 AM »
    bpkr.exe is a keylogger program. Why anyone would want this on their machine, much less in the startup folder is beyond me (although I can guess why). Your posts simply do not add up to anything constructive:

http://www.computerhope.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1136150947

http://www.computerhope.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1136594725

I'm pretty sure you're up to no good. I may be a minority of one, but I doubt you'll find anyone here willing to help you out in your malicious goal.

[smiley=thumbdown.gif] [smiley=thumbdown.gif]
    « Last Edit: January 08, 2006, 06:35:43 AM by Sidewinder »
    The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.

-- Albert Einstein

zerofx

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2006, 09:26:53 AM »
    *censored*.I bet you are a american arnt you?.what is it that you dont understand about the words IM INSTALLING THIS *censored* ON MY PC USING BATCH FOR UNATTANDED INSTALLATIONS I WANT TO MONITOR WHAT MY KIDS DO ON MY PC IS THAT SUCK A *censored* CRIME.

NOT THAT I HAVE TO JUSTIFY ANYTHING THAT I DO TO YOU.

I COME ON HERE FOR HELP LEARNING TO TO PROGRAM IN BATCH TO GET A HANG OF THE BASICS LIKE COPY A FILE TO A DIRECTORY I DID NOT COME ON HERE TO BE ACCUSED OF GETTING UP TO NO GOOD AND YES THAT EXE FILE IS BLAZE KEYLOGGER THE TRIAL VERSION

THAT RIGHT TRIAL IT SAVES LOGS OF THE KEYSTROKES ON MY PC AND SAVES IT TO THE HARD DRIVE TO I CAN WATCH WHAT MY KIDS DO ON MY PC.

I DONT WANT THEM VISITING ADULT SITES.

ANY ONE KNOWS THAT CRAP LIKE CYBER PATROLL CAN BY BYPASSED WITH PROXYS JUST INCASE YOU EVEN TRY TO SUJEST ME USING SOME PARENTAL CONTROLLS.

Blackberry

Adviser
      « Reply #5 on: January 08, 2006, 12:30:12 PM »
      *censored*.I bet you are a american arnt you?.what is it that you dont understand about the words IM INSTALLING THIS *censored* ON MY PC USING BATCH FOR UNATTANDED INSTALLATIONS I WANT TO MONITOR WHAT MY KIDS DO ON MY PC IS THAT SUCK A *censored* CRIME.

NOT THAT I HAVE TO JUSTIFY ANYTHING THAT I DO TO YOU.

I COME ON HERE FOR HELP LEARNING TO TO PROGRAM IN BATCH TO GET A HANG OF THE BASICS LIKE COPY A FILE TO A DIRECTORY I DID NOT COME ON HERE TO BE ACCUSED OF GETTING UP TO NO GOOD AND YES THAT EXE FILE IS BLAZE KEYLOGGER THE TRIAL VERSION

THAT RIGHT TRIAL IT SAVES LOGS OF THE KEYSTROKES ON MY PC AND SAVES IT TO THE HARD DRIVE TO I CAN WATCH WHAT MY KIDS DO ON MY PC.

I DONT WANT THEM VISITING ADULT SITES.

ANY ONE KNOWS THAT CRAP LIKE CYBER PATROLL CAN BY BYPASSED WITH PROXYS JUST INCASE YOU EVEN TRY TO SUJEST ME USING SOME PARENTAL CONTROLLS.

SHUT THE *censored* UP YOU FAT LAYER, first you ask for a key loger, and in another post how to delete folders and other things, learn other things or go away

zerofx

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2006, 01:13:35 PM »
      STUPID AMERICAN *censored* I DIDNT ASK FOR A KEYLOGGER U MORON

uli_glueck

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2006, 01:23:37 PM »
      zerofx, did you ever hear of a netiquette?

Why donīt you simply use policies? Then there is no need to use a keylogger.
      The reason why some people on forums react a bit sensitive of such programms is that some of us are working as admins. My users wouldnīt like it if I'd use keyloggers and stuff to check what they do on their machines.
      You should read the book 1984. Then you really understand what I mean.

Sidewinder is very helpful and competent!!!

no offence
      uli
      « Last Edit: January 09, 2006, 02:00:17 PM by uli_glueck »

zerofx

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2006, 01:51:28 PM »
      all well but no one will tell me how to copy file 1 to the destination folder.

copy bkp.exe to the start menu using batch. but anyways iv given up on this.

i bet you are all pleased to hear that im no longer going to use a keylogger.

Im giving up on making batch files they are realy pointless. you couldnt write a real program in batch not like the programs you get from download.com

think i will stick to html and wml & php

redhawk

Rookie
        « Reply #9 on: January 13, 2006, 04:19:46 AM »
        Im giving up on making batch files they are realy pointless. you couldnt write a real program in batch not like the programs you get from download.com

think i will stick to html and wml & php

this is hillarius  ;D

Blackberry

Adviser
          « Reply #10 on: January 13, 2006, 09:07:04 AM »
          STUPID AMERICAN *censored* I DIDNT ASK FOR A KEYLOGGER U MORON

who says I am an american, and your frustated man, just take a pill, get a life, and don't ask how to make viruses to impresionate somone else...