Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Error 0x80070022 - can't transfer photos from camera to computer  (Read 7601 times)

kuurt

Topic Starter

Rookie

• Experience: Experienced
    Re: Error 0x80070022 - can't transfer photos from camera to computer
    « Reply #15 on: February 17, 2019, 07:20:48 PM »
    I tried that software too on Windows 8.  It is a different version, version 1.9 (build 23).  And it didn't work either.  Actually, I don't think the problem is with the software.  I think the software probably works fine.  In fact on my last computer which had Windows 7, I never even used this software.  I didn't have to.  I just had to plug my camera into the usb port and it would ask me what I wanted to do.  I would click on open folder to view files.  And from there I could transfer my photos to my desktop by dragging them to the desktop.  That always worked just fine in the past.  But for some reason it won't work on this computer with Windows 8 on it, and I don't think the OS is the problem either because I am able to transfer photos from a usb drive to the desktop just fine.  The problem is just with the files on this camera.  Something is different about them.  Even when I try to open this 1.9 Polaroid Instant Memories software and open the photos in that program it won't show me the photos.  It shows that there are 75 photos, but it doesn't show the pictures.  It just shows 75 blank white squares. 

Geek-9pm

Mastermind
    • Geek After Dark
      • Gekk9pm bnlog
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: Error 0x80070022 - can't transfer photos from camera to computer
    « Reply #16 on: February 17, 2019, 10:06:33 PM »

This site below claims to have drivers and software for Polaroid.
    https://download.cnet.com/windows/polaroid/3260-20_4-512-1.html

But first one should explore the Polaroid site. Did you?
    https://www.polaroid.com/