Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Non-original lightning cables  (Read 13004 times)

Dat one

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

• Experience: Experienced
    Non-original lightning cables
    « on: February 07, 2019, 06:23:59 AM »
    Hey everyone. I’m seeking some advice for buying a lightning cable. The thing is, i think to originals from Apple is really expensive, but i’ve found some that is alot cheaper danish site: https://www.avxperten.dk/lightning-kabel/ (we dont have amazon in denmark). The cables is not produced by Apple, but is still MFI approved. What is your experience with lightning cables that isn’t produced by Apple but still approved for use on an iphone?

Geek-9pm

Mastermind
    • Geek After Dark
      • Gekk9pm bnlog
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: Non-original lightning cables
    « Reply #1 on: February 07, 2019, 07:01:29 AM »
    Here in the United States with have a wide choice of vendors. My personal experience has been mixed, a few are bad but most offbrand's had been very good.
    The cable year referred to is also called a charging cord. Specifically, it is accord that adapts a standard USB connection over to the smaller USB connection that is now standard on iPhone and I had device.

Dat one

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

• Experience: Experienced
      « Reply #2 on: February 13, 2019, 01:23:52 AM »
      Okay, thank you for answering my question :)

jordanspace

Greenhorn
        • Experience: Familiar
        « Reply #3 on: February 14, 2019, 04:36:40 AM »
        I have experience using an iPhone for over 7 years. I will say this, it used to be easier, but with new cables is complete nonsense. Not the original ones work 50 to 50. I bought quality ones that are not cheap, which after a couple of hours of work stopped working, and took the cheapest Chinese worked until the contacts inside were erased. ???

Grey_bill9

• Experience: Beginner
          « Reply #4 on: February 25, 2019, 05:21:55 AM »
          I always use only the original. if I’m breaking, then I’m buying second-hand, not so expensive, better than Chinese.