Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Ms Office Enterprise 2007 and Win 10 Update problem  (Read 2424 times)

specialk65vw

Topic Starter

• Experience: Familiar
    Ms Office Enterprise 2007 and Win 10 Update problem
    « on: February 20, 2019, 01:22:24 AM »
    Hi to thank you for allowing me to post here,I am having a problem with Office 2007
     Enterprise. I have a problem it seems as though many students in my community college has the same problem. I don't know why but I decided to mark in Windows 10 Update, update any other Microsoft software. My classmates office versions range from 2003,2010,2016,2019
    On January 26 windows update had an update that made it so that every single time I start word it re configures I'm using the others to the other seven for two reasons 1)   I own this and I don't want to pay yearly for Office Products 2) I downloaded dictation software and read aloud software provided by Microsoft and 2007 was the first year dictation was available.
    I have removed Office 365 Click to run from my apps, I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times with a restart each time, hard restart.Included is my snip. Please any help is greatly appreciated.