Microsoft > Windows XP

Move everything from one server to another

(1/1)

Bianca631:
I have a DigitalOcean & nginx server with IP address xxx.xx.xx.xx for several years. It has Ubuntu 14.04x64.

I just bought a Baidu server with IP address yyy.yy.yy.yy, it has Ubuntu 14.04x64 as well.

Now, I can connect to both servers by ssh.

I want to move the entire content of the DigitalOcean server to the Baidu server (without messing up the IP address of cause), does anyone know if there is any easy way to do that?

If not, one important website I want to move is built by mean-stack, is there an easy way to just move this website?

Bianca631:

--- Quote from: Bianca631 on March 19, 2019, 12:43:10 AM ---I have a DigitalOcean & nginx server with IP address xxx.xx.xx.xx for several years. It has Ubuntu 14.04x64.

I just bought a Baidu server with IP address yyy.yy.yy.yy, it has Ubuntu 14.04x64 as well.

Now, I can connect to both servers by ssh cleanmaster.

I want to move the entire content of the DigitalOcean server to the Baidu server (without messing up the IP address of cause), does anyone know if there is any easy way to do that?

If not, one important website I want to move is built by mean-stack, is there an easy way to just move this website?

--- End quote ---

Any suggestion??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version