Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Let's Sing  (Read 2369 times)

FreedomDylan

Topic Starter

• Experience: Familiar
    Let's Sing
    « on: April 28, 2019, 07:05:59 PM »
      :) Hey everybody!

This is my first time posting and I've got a question:

I'm working on an animated film and am going to be using TTS to voice the characters. And I need to be able to make the voice that I'm using do the following things:

Singing...without adjusting pitch {something about this. I'm disabled and was side-streamed from fourth grade on. When I was in high school {this would have been back in the late 90s} one of my schoolmates...who used a device called a touch-talker...had someone...either a speech therapist or one of the SpEd teachers...make the voice for her touch talker sing part of a Christmas carol, specifically 'O Holy Night' in English, The voice used was of very poor quality, but I know that it can be done, I'm not using any Christmas carols however}...

Laughing...

Crying...

Whispering...

Yelling...

Growling...

Emphasizing individualized words...

Any ideas?...

Another question too...

Having trouble finding a voice for one of the male characters...

This character is a 19 year old male with a higher-than-normal pitch and an English accent that is halfway between RP and Cockney. The tricky thing about this is that he is supposed have a sweet, very quiet disposition...

Any ideas there?
    Get back to me on this,
    Thanks!
    Dylan :)