Microsoft > Windows XP

windows xp netflix

<< < (2/2)

Jahness:
OK, this is my spare computer in my Woodworking Shop. My main computer is in the house with no issues. This computer dual boots with an older version of Ubuntu and I like the way it's set up for my shop. I tried to update Silverlight but it won't take. I tried Win 10 once on my main computer but I really didn't like it. I'm one of the one's that will probably go to my grave still using XP & Linux on this thing. I use to have a TV setup in here but needed the real estate for tools. I don't use the embedded GPU, I use a GeForce 8400 that works good enough for what I do. I was just trying to get it to work and all the you tube video's out there that i've seen so far have not worked. I'll keep checking this thread if anyone comes up with something I would really appreciate it. Thanks to all.

John

[email protected]:
This week Netflix stopped working on my Windows XP computers.  XP SP3 the most current version of Windows that still supports important legacy software that I use as an artist, so an upgrade to Windows 10 won't happen.  I have several other PCs on W10 that are fine, but would still like to stream Netflix on my art boxes.  I have tried Chrome, Firefox and IE.  All have issues.  In Chrome, Netflix tells me it is incompatible and I need to upgrade.  Firefox gets DRM compatibility errors, and IE8 won't even load the style sheet to format the Netflix UI.  I am flexible regarding the browser and player.  Any suggestions?

Salmon Trout:
1. Don't make your user name the same as your email address (you are inviting a blizzard of spam, if not worse!)

2. Start your own topic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version