Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Have looked on your Help and Search section for  (Read 6512 times)

debby

Topic Starter

Hopeful

Have looked on your Help and Search section for
    « on: May 29, 2019, 03:26:35 PM »
    Hi guys, it's  me again!  I am still having a problem with Google Chrome trying to watch certain webcams at the Outer Banks of North Carolina.  I watched them last year, but when I try to log on this year, it tells me Player Embedding is Not Allowed.  Well, I don't know what that means and looked it up and did what they told me.  It said I was to delete cache and turn accelerator off.  I did that and it still doesn't work.  I looked on your site under search and help and there is a website for fixing it, so do I use that to try to fix the problem?  Just wanted to ask because last time I was trying to do a driver thing and got it off Computer Hope, I was later told it shouldn't have been there.  So can you help?  Now, don't forget, you have to explain it to me simply as possible.  I don't understand computer stuff that well.  Thank you guys!