Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Freezing  (Read 97852 times)

Bacil

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    Freezing
    « on: May 11, 2019, 03:05:58 AM »
    Hi, my computer was working perfectly (no slowing nor those freezes) until one day (like 2 weeks ago) when I turned it on, it suddenly worked more slowly everytime I searched something on Google and suddenly froze. I restarted it and it was the same. Freezes like 3 mins after turning on everytime.
    Thanks for quick and helpful response

DaveLembke

Sage
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: Freezing
    « Reply #1 on: May 13, 2019, 06:56:09 PM »
    I'd suggest running memtest86 on the computer and see if there is an issue with RAM. Also what make/model is this computer or if custom build all specs please?

RCRD88

• Experience: Experienced
      Re: Freezing
      « Reply #2 on: May 14, 2019, 03:59:02 AM »
      Hi, my computer was working perfectly (no slowing nor those freezes) until one day (like 2 weeks ago) when I turned it on, it suddenly worked more slowly everytime I searched something on Google and suddenly froze. I restarted it and it was the same. Freezes like 3 mins after turning on everytime.
      Thanks for quick and helpful response

It happened something similar to me, at the end formatting... that happens to install unsafe programs, I even stopped the audio.