Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Windows 7 vs Windows 10??  (Read 6642 times)

bkdroid13

Topic Starter

Rookie

• Experience: Beginner
    Windows 7 vs Windows 10??
    « on: July 06, 2019, 05:21:09 AM »
    I am formatting my computer, I am struggling to decide on which windows to install.
    Windows 10 does not ask the user whether to install updates or not.Let me know your views on which to choose a version of the window.

Salmon Trout

Re: Windows 7 vs Windows 10??
    « Reply #1 on: July 06, 2019, 07:15:19 AM »
    Windows 10. Always go for the latest, if your hardware will support it. (You do not give hardware details).

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    • Experience: Beginner
    « Reply #2 on: July 06, 2019, 07:49:44 AM »
    Also the 2nd time he has started a duplicate Topic... ::)
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

yulan

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2019, 08:55:22 AM »
    Windows 10 is suggested although Windows 7 is what I preferred, why? very easy because I suppose internet is a must for everyone or every computer nowadays, if that's true then Windows 10 is the only choice, my netbook use Windows 7 and it poped me up 2 times to remind me to backup my data, why? the pop up is system or Microsoft official, it says Windows 7 will no longer be supported in the early of next year can tell me to backup my data, well my version of speaking is that, they give up on Windows 7 and if I keep using it afterward then my data will be at high risk of safety, there is no choice at all just like you cannot choose to use or not use internet

Allan

• Mastermind
    • Experience: Guru
    « Reply #4 on: August 15, 2019, 09:36:25 AM »
    huh?