Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: HOW TO INTEGRATE 2 MODEM/different ISPs TO A SINGLE COMPUTER?  (Read 3594 times)

kuyaepoy97

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    Hi! I have an issue with my ISP here in our country. The major problem we have is very unstable, slow and constant intermittent/dropping of connection. I have a single modem from an ISP, however, I needed to have a continuous internet without interruption. I needed this for my homebased job and the only problem is I am constant daily video conferencing with my client and I need an uninterrupted connections. I would like to consider subscribing a backup ISP from another provider/company and switching LAN cables every time I have an issue with my primary ISP is not convenient.

My question is, are there any technique, ideas, device where I can integrate 2 modems into my single computer, so that whenever my primary ISP/connection is down or unstable/intermittent, my backup ISP /internet connection will substitute the connectivity without unplugging my primary LAN cable and switching to my backup LAN cable for my 2nd ISP? 

As I've mentioned, I needed a stable connections, switching from my primary to my backup ISP is a hassle and a bad thing that it will interrupt my connectivity.

Are there any solutions for my concern? if there is a answered or related topic about this, please provide me the link. thanks