Other > Computer News

What M.2 type SSD should I buy?

(1/3) > >>

edzha90:
Hi there,

My current laptop model/name - ASUS Rog GL702VT

If my research is correct this laptop has NVME PCLE SSD slot.

I am looking to buy M.2. type SSD.

My question is, what brand (Samsung, Kingston, etc.) should I get? Also, I am not sure if I should take out current HDD (which is slow) and use it as an external drive only.

What are your suggestions?

Regards,
E

ayesharani:
the worldwide telecom industry has seen persistent change. From the early broadcast and voice correspondence frameworks to over-the-top (OTT) content, the industry has developed, changed and propelled something other than about some other sort of business.
Telecom organizations should now convey consistent, astounding voice transmissions, mixed media administrations and rapid information moves in multi-gadget and portable situations. Customarily, telcom's have rushed to respond to new improvements and innovative advances, for example, the web and cellphones. In any case, they appear to flounder, particularly in the region of income age, with their most recent test — OTT content suppliers.

drpeppercan:
I know there are various executables that need constant checking of network/internet. And I don't mind, as long as it doesn't have a noticeable impact on the system's performance. But this one does :(
I just got this pc about a month ago, it's an Acer Nitro 50n-600 (i7 8700, 16 Gb Ram, Nvidia GTX 1060 6Gb, Win10 Pro). Sure it's not one of the best, but it's not too shabby either, and it's got what I need.
But now thanks to this issue, every program I use has to do a pause on whatever the program is doing just so that annoying process gets done, which takes about 3 to 4 seconds. I know it doesn't sound long, but you can notice it for sure. Especially when I'm playing Left 4 Dead 2, boy! Is it annoying!!! When the pause is over, I am a few meters away from where I was before. Or dead.
What could this be?
Are there any log files I should check?

Thanks guys!

drpeppercan:
(I hope this is not the 2nd time I post this)
I know there are various executables that need constant checking of network/internet. And I don't mind, as long as it doesn't have a noticeable impact on the system's performance. But this one does :(
I just got this pc about a month ago, it's an Acer Nitro 50n-600 (i7 8700, 16 Gb Ram, Nvidia GTX 1060 6Gb, Win10 Pro). Sure it's not one of the best, but it's not too shabby either, and it's got what I need.
But now thanks to this issue, every program I use has to do a pause on whatever the program is doing just so that annoying process gets done, which takes about 3 to 4 seconds. I know it doesn't sound long, but you can notice it for sure. Especially when I'm playing Left 4 Dead 2, boy! Is it annoying!!! When the pause is over, I am a few meters away from where I was before. Or dead.
What could this be?

Thanks guys!

drpeppercan:
What could this be?

Thanks guys!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version