Software > Computer viruses and spyware

WINDOWS 8.1 IPOINT.EXE Trojan WORM!!

(1/1)

Tovino77:
anyone out there experience the ipoint.exe bug. A virus that hides itself in the internetexplorer program and displays ransomware ads and a phone number to some scam call directory when using internet explorer. I used reenableV 2.0 to regain control but I still cant manage to delete internet explorer because I lack permissions from the trusted installer. how do I disable trusted installer and delete internet explorer without damaging my system... I intend on reinstalling internet explorer after I uninstall. the filename is not on the control panels uninstall list I cant edit or rename any of the program files I tried using IObit Unlocker but its being stopped by my Sophos home. can anyone help me thanks.

2x3i5x:
Is Tovino77 same person as liver007?

seems the post is same as this one --> https://www.computerhope.com/forum/index.php/topic,173711.0.html

Tovino77:

--- Quote from: Tovino77 on August 01, 2019, 11:15:58 AM ---anyone out there experience the ipoint.exe bug. A virus that hides itself in the internetexplorer program and displays ransomware ads and a phone number to some scam call directory when whatsapp web whatsapp plus using internet explorer. I used reenableV 2.0 to regain control but I still cant manage to delete internet explorer because I lack permissions from the trusted installer. how do I disable trusted installer and delete internet explorer without damaging my system... I intend on reinstalling internet explorer after I uninstall. the filename is not on the control panels uninstall list I cant edit or rename any of the program files I tried using IObit Unlocker but its being stopped by my Sophos home. can anyone help me thanks.

--- End quote ---

my issu got solved!!

SuperDave:
Good. I will lock this thread.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version