Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Special question for Primary Email Service (may b Gmail)  (Read 2143 times)

Naruto

Topic Starter

Starter

• Experience: Expert
    Special question for Primary Email Service (may b Gmail)
    « on: August 13, 2019, 01:15:18 PM »
    I have used my google account for the follwing:
    Aliexpress
    chess.com
    computerhope
    dropbox
    netflix
    shutterstock
    timeanddate
    udemy
    youtube

I dont remember how many other services/websites I have used in my google account. Is it possible to find out it some way? Like I might have used my google acount to register for torrent service etc but I dont which was it.

DaveLembke

Sage
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: Special question for Primary Email Service (may b Gmail)
    « Reply #1 on: August 13, 2019, 01:24:12 PM »
    There is only one way to know who you registered your e-mail with and that is to look in your mailbox and see who your getting e-mail from. If you suspect that you registered with a specific email somewhere but not sure you can always go to that website and click on I forgot my password and/or username and have the site send you an e-mail to reset password. If you see a email from them then you did, if you don't see an e-mail from them then you didn't.

There is no central reporting of who has what for registered e-mail addresses. Additionally there is no trail on gmail for any sites you registered with unless you had to respond to the website to confirm that your a real person by responding after registering in order to activate the account that you created.