Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Need some help choosing between a ps4 slim and pro  (Read 7948 times)

JerryTubs

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

• Experience: Beginner
    Need some help choosing between a ps4 slim and pro
    « on: August 27, 2019, 08:50:41 AM »
    i'm in the market for a ps4 as a secondary console. i play most cross-platform games on my pc or x1x (i know, i know), and mainly am looking for a ps4 for the excellent exclusive library. i'm not sure if i should go for the ps4 pro, or if the slim is good enough. i do have a 55" 4k hdr tv (TCL P607), but not a 5.1 sound system (just a sound bar).

i won't do anything multiplayer, so this is just single-player experience. i'm mainly looking for commentary on if these games will be dramatically better on the pro vs. the slim - either in terms of visuals or performance. with a used slim being 100$ less than the pro, if there's not a ton of difference, i'll get the slim and buy more games.

JerryTubs

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

• Experience: Beginner
      Re: Need some help choosing between a ps4 slim and pro
      « Reply #1 on: August 30, 2019, 02:00:36 PM »
      i'm in the market for a ps4 as a secondary console. i play most cross-platform games on my pc or x1x (i know, i know), and mainly am looking for a ps4 for the excellent exclusive library. i'm not sure if i should go for the ps4 pro, or if the slim is good enough. i do have a 55" 4k hdr tv (TCL P607), but not a 5.1 sound system (just a sound bar).reverse phone lookupnba reddit

i won't do anything multiplayer, so this is just single-player experience. i'm mainly looking for commentary on if these games will be dramatically better on the pro vs. the slim - either in terms of visuals or performance. with a used slim being 100$ less than the pro, if there's not a ton of difference, i'll get the slim and buy more games.
      my issue got solved!!