Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Gmail delivery failure notification in my Yahoo mail spam folder?  (Read 10291 times)

lectrocrew

Topic Starter

Mentor

• ole dog learning new tricks
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • My first self-built computer
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Familiar
I hope this is the right section for web based email questions. I use yahoo mail mostly since 2002 and I also use gmail. Starting ~ last 2 months, I've been getting a bunch of delivery failure notices that go directly to my yahoo spam folder. But I'm not sending these. It always list '[email protected]' as the intended recipient (the characters vary in the position where I listed 'xxx' but the 'aircool' and the @paleoe.xyz are always the same).
 1st thing I don't understand is that these all list the senders address as Gmail - 'Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email protected]>', but this issue is happening on my yahoo mail account.
 Another issue that may or may not be related is that I never have any emails get put in 'Spam' folder with my gmail account. Never have that I remember since 2013 when I first opened this account with Google.

Some snap shots of what I'm seeing are in the folder linked here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0isicy6dsu5i9g7/AAA_8KaSmbmGAoM2DIwxfnkNa?dl=0

The first file in the folder is the url address for the "learn more" link listed in the emails, but I don't see any solution to my issue listed.

This isn't causing me any problem other than having to sort through a large number of emails in my 'spam folder' in order to check if any legit emails got automatically put into spam in error.

Any suggestions on what I can do about this issue?
« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 08:16:41 PM by lectrocrew »