Internet & Networking > Networking

Internet has been going in and out, despite all my lights being OK... Help.

(1/1)

seulMG:
I have no idea where to turn to, even after hours/days searching for a solution; so I turned to asking ANYONE for help.

My internet has been disconnecting for a few months now, off and on. It's at random times, just out of the blue. The lights on both my router & modem, are all on/the color they're suppose to be. I've tried getting two technicians sent out, they couldn't find the problem. They didn't check the wires outside or anywhere else. I've been checking my router logs, nothing suspicious except: [WLAN access rejected: incorrect security] showing up multiple times, which I know means someone is trying to connect to my network but is failing... I bought a new router, tested it for a week, same issue. Returned it and got another one, still happening.. I've factory reset the router, reset the modem, different cables, etc... Still.. Nothing.. If anyone has an helpful tips or possible tests I can do, please let me know. This is getting out of hand.

I have a NETGEAR R7000P, I'm with spectrum, & I have their 1GB Modem (I forgot the model). I live in an apartment complex, too(if that makes an difference).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version