Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: My computer keeps freezing and all Programs keep crashing  (Read 2102 times)

peperules

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    My computer keeps freezing and all Programs keep crashing
    « on: September 16, 2019, 07:27:52 AM »
    As the title says my pc keeps freezing and all programs keep crashing.
    I did a full wipe reset of windows and everything was removed but the problem did not go away.
    My build: Windows 10 Pro
    Intel Core I5-4670k CPU @ 3.40GHz (not overclocked)
    16GB of RAM Crucial Ballistix Tactical 2x8GB DIMM 240-pins low profile DDR3 1600mhz PC3-12800 CL8 1.35
    1 SSD and 1 HDD
    My power supply is: CoolerMaster V550 Semi-Modular
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
    I also did a check with seagate Seatools and both my drives say passed for S.M.A.R.T. test and other tests seem to work ok from segate seatools.
    I made a couple of screenshots from the errors in Event Viewer. (The text is saying I have faulty hardware!?)
    https://imgur.com/a/jyTmr8H
    Please let me know if I need to provide more info. And thank you so much for your time!
    « Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 08:21:32 AM by peperules »

Lisa_maree

Mentor
    • My first real computer
      • Yes
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: My computer keeps freezing and all Programs keep crashing
    « Reply #1 on: September 16, 2019, 02:15:16 PM »
    Hi

Sorry but your screen shots are not clear enough to read.
    Perhaps to speed things up could you run Speccy  https://www.ccleaner.com/speccy/download
    After the report is created select file ,  publish snapshot, and copy the link to the report here for a look see.
    You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you.”
    ― John Bunyan