Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: 2 users at once - without logoff - unclear  (Read 3947 times)

MIRKOSOFT

Topic Starter

Hopeful

2 users at once - without logoff - unclear
    « on: September 10, 2019, 10:15:53 AM »
    Hi!

I got from giveaway Ibik Aster software.
    In description is written that it is software to use single computer like multiuser station.
    Part of text: You can connect monitor, keyboard and mouse, microphone... and 2nd user can work together.

It is for me unclear, so I tested software on virtual machine and there is at workspace creation in option login message for one user and for second etc...

What I need:
    Single computer for 2 users which can work simultaneously (at once) with separate desktops, keyboards and mice - and of course access restriction.
    I'm using PC with 3 monitors and have not problem to connect else one keyboard and mouse (or more).
    But where I see problem and it is for me unclear how can two users work without clash of work, even two mouse pointers etc.
    I need it 'cause friend needs computer and we have no money to buy else one and also I don't want to restrict him use to time when I'm not at computer.
    I know that also other software exist - MS MultiPoint, SoftXpand, Betwin, Userful.
    But I think prices are higher than single computer.

I have Aster from giveaway and it can open me door to allow work together.
    But really understand it not correctly.

Is it possible? Even, if, can anybody to explain me how to set options and avoid mistakes?

Thank you for each word.
    Miro

lostcoast

Hopeful
    • Experience: Experienced
    Re: 2 users at once - without logoff - unclear
    « Reply #1 on: September 11, 2019, 08:16:21 AM »
    I suggest you use https://www.ibikcolombia.com as your support and learning vehicle.  Get to know the site and use any support/learning offered there.
    I am  Moderator of Computerhope Chat, for live help and assistance please use/click Free Help in the upper forum toolbar.

MIRKOSOFT

Topic Starter

Hopeful

Re: 2 users at once - without logoff - unclear
      « Reply #2 on: September 14, 2019, 04:34:11 PM »
      Thank you!

I found there links also to other webs and helped!
      Miro