Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: My system wont boot one of my windows 10 partitions  (Read 3698 times)

JaffaKree243

Topic Starter

• Experience: Familiar
    My system wont boot one of my windows 10 partitions
    « on: September 11, 2019, 07:24:32 PM »
    Hi, I have an 1TB SSD with three partitions each running windows 10 home edition. One of the partitions wont boot.

I have a (Gaming partition) that boots into windows fine, a (Fallout 4) partition thats boots into windows fine, and a (Skyrim partition) that wont boot into windows when I choose it in the "Choose an operating system" screen.

When I chose my Skyrim partition in the "Choose an operating system" screen my motherboard logo appears and at the bottom it says "Preparing Automatic Repair", then goes to "Diagnosing your PC", then to "Attempting repairs" and then to a blue screen stating "Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC".

This one partition just wont boot. Im thinking somehow the boot information may have been deleted or corrupted. When I log into my gaming partition and go to "This PC" the Skyrim partition shows up and is assigned the letter E:. When I open the Skyrim (E:) all the information is there and I am able to look through all the files in the partition.