Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: My computer wont turn on  (Read 2368 times)

CyberLuka

My computer wont turn on
« on: September 20, 2019, 08:11:44 AM »
So i have this Zalman computer with Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz, 3201 Mhz and 4 Cores, and i have AMD Radeon R7 200 Series graphics card. This happened long ago... So i wanted to start my pc, but i accidentally turned off the electrical cord. So i turned it back on and it the computer just did not want to start. I pressed the cord like 1000 times but it wont turn on, my solution that only worked once was that to unplug the cord, turn off the power supply and let it be like that for 3 hours, and then it would work again! But this time i did that again but it did not work. so i drived to the nearest computer fixing store and told them my problem, tommorow they told me that the graphics card was the problem. So i want to know why does graphics card sometimes not let my computer turn on..

DaveLembke

Sage
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Expert
Re: My computer wont turn on
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2019, 07:04:56 PM »
Not Video Card...Not sure why they would suggest video card to a computer that wont turn on.  ::)  I'd suggest replacing the power supply as a possible solution.