Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Slow Gameplay help please!  (Read 13176 times)

Gujarish

Topic Starter

Rookie

• Experience: Beginner
    Slow Gameplay help please!
    « on: November 07, 2019, 11:32:01 AM »
    Hello everyone,,
    I apologize if this is in the wrong area, im new to this site and I just really need help.

I downloaded the Sacred 2 demo today and it is running slowly. I have scanned my computer of all viruses and still have about 60GB's or more remaining on my PC. I am using Vista and here are some of my specs...

Display Driver:
    Nvisa GeForce 7150M / nForce 630M (as read under dxdiag.exe)
    1065 MB
    RAM: about 3GB
    Processor" AMD Turion 64 X2 Mobile Technology TL-60 (2 CPUs), ~2.0GHz
    Direct X verision: 10

If you need any other information please just let me know, And if any of you computer Techs could help me out with how to get this game to run better, I would apreciate it :D

Gujarish

Topic Starter

Rookie

Re: Slow Gameplay help please!
      « Reply #1 on: November 11, 2019, 03:33:20 PM »
      Hello everyone,,
      I apologize if this is in the wrong area, im new to this site and I just really need help.

I downloaded the Sacred 2 demo today and it is running slowly. I have scanned my computer of all viruses and still have about 60GB's or more remaining on my PC. I am using Vista and here are some of my specs...

Nvisa GeForce 7150M / nForce 630M (as read under dxdiag.exe)
      1065 MB
      RAM: about 3GB
      Processor" AMD Turion 64 X2 Mobile Technology TL-60 (2 CPUs), ~2.0GHz
      Direct X verision: 10

If you need any other information please just let me know, And if any of you computer Techs could help me out with how to get this game to run better, I would apreciate it :D

Thank you my issue has been solved,...
      « Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 04:23:43 PM by patio »

DaveLembke

Sage
      • Certifications: List
      • Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Expert
      « Reply #2 on: November 12, 2019, 04:58:14 PM »
      Wonders what you found as cause and solution?

I ran into issues with Sacred 2 Gold from Steam where I had to manually correct it after install otherwise it would launch and crash immediately over and over again on Windows 10. Curious what issue you had exactly and the fix for it. My issue is that it was missing a Visual C++ Redist package so it was missing dependencies that Steam should have checked for upon install and of which it should have installed as part of the installation process.

Friend of mine who also played this game ran into lag issues and found that if he set Core Affinity to Sacred 2 Gold running off of 1 core of his Windows 7 64-bit with Dual-core Athlon II x2 215 2.7Ghz CPU that the game would run without lag. Meanwhile my system running a AMD A8-5545m 1.7Ghz - 2.7Ghz Turbo APU didnt have this core affinity fix issue.

patio

• Genius
      • Maud' Dib
        • Yes
      « Reply #3 on: November 24, 2019, 04:24:34 PM »
      Imbedded SPAM link removed...Topic Closed.
      " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "