Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Any game I play crashes, no matter the graphic quality settings  (Read 51205 times)

Tavinator1

Topic Starter

• Experience: Experienced
    Any game I play crashes, no matter the graphic quality settings
    « on: January 07, 2020, 06:51:13 PM »

I've had my PC for a few years and ever since I got it, the performance has always been bad, even on very low graphics for any game. Games such as Destiny 2, Apex Legends, Fortnite, and Garry's Mod can run from a few minutes to a couple hours before crashing, and the error messages are almost never the same (the games will freeze and the audio will keep playing most of the time on a loop and will close by itself). Last year I took it into a professional to check the hardware and they said there was nothing wrong with it, but when I got it back, it still crashed. I also ran the windows memory diagnostic (it found no errors), I have uninstalled and re-installed my drivers, I have ran a BurnIn Test (no errors), and have an up to date anti-virus. If anyone knows what is happening to my computer please let me know. Thank you.

Specs:
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
    16 GB Ram
    ASRock Z97 Extreme4 motherboard
    Intel Core i5
    Corsair CX750M
    932GB HDD

BrownLuther007

Starter

• Experience: Beginner
      Re: Any game I play crashes, no matter the graphic quality settings
      « Reply #1 on: July 21, 2020, 01:22:52 PM »
      Maybe try with Nvidia graphic driver app, and run the troubleshoot for a particular game from there. If it is related to display then maybe it can find it.

Allan

• Mastermind
      • Experience: Guru
      Re: Any game I play crashes, no matter the graphic quality settings
      « Reply #2 on: July 21, 2020, 01:48:29 PM »
      Feel free to ignore the above post.