Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Gears of War trouble  (Read 50419 times)

Gujarish

Topic Starter

Rookie

• Experience: Beginner
    Gears of War trouble
    « on: January 18, 2020, 04:51:46 AM »
    Hello everyone,,
    I recently bought gears of war for the pc and it will not stay running. My computer meets all the requirements.
    2.8GHz P4 processor
    4 GB RAM
    GeForce 8500 GT 512MB video card

I bought this game from a store that is going out of business and so I can't return it. It installed fine but when I try to play it, it will let me play for like 3 minutes and then a window pops up and says the program encountered a problem and needs to close. I looked online to see if there was a patch I needed. I found one and installed it and it worked fine. The next morning however, when I tried to play it came up with the same window saying it encountered a problem and needs to close and has continued to do that until now. Has anyone had this same experience? I have tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it. I haven't made any changes recently to my PC. It's very frustrating because it's one of the best games I've ever played. So I'd really like to get it working. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Gujarish

Topic Starter

Rookie

• Experience: Beginner
      Re: Gears of War trouble
      « Reply #1 on: January 23, 2020, 03:30:13 AM »
      Hello everyone,,
      I recently bought gears of war for the pc and it will not stay running. My computer meets all the requirements.
      2.8GHz P4 processor
      4 GB RAM
      GeForce 8500 GT 512MB video card
      100001.onl/    1921681254.mx/ acc.onl/hotmail
      I bought this game from a store that is going out of business and so I can't return it. It installed fine but when I try to play it, it will let me play for like 3 minutes and then a window pops up and says the program encountered a problem and needs to close. I looked online to see if there was a patch I needed. I found one and installed it and it worked fine. The next morning however, when I tried to play it came up with the same window saying it encountered a problem and needs to close and has continued to do that until now. Has anyone had this same experience? I have tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it. I haven't made any changes recently to my PC. It's very frustrating because it's one of the best games I've ever played. So I'd really like to get it working. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Thank you my issue has been solved,...

Thishis

Starter

• Experience: Familiar
        Re: Gears of War trouble
        « Reply #2 on: February 09, 2020, 09:45:09 AM »
        How did you get it to work? Just curious...