Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: [Building] PC Building help.  (Read 12562 times)

Woozyarth

Topic Starter

Starter

• Experience: Familiar
    [Building] PC Building help.
    « on: May 30, 2020, 05:09:47 PM »
    Hi there guys? So, I was thinking about recycling a case that I got and re-use it by adding new PC parts and convert it into a PC gaming desktop. However, the case I got is made by Emachine and the problem is that I can not find the original name of the case I am using now. I made my research, and when I did that I didn't find the original name or brand of the case.

Moreover, to make it clear for you guys I took some pictures for the Case I am using, and I need to know what are the PC parts that I can use to fit the case and convert the case into a gaming PC. I am not looking for an expensive build. However, I am living in Egypt, and as you know that the economy in Egypt is really inflated and kind of expensive. However, my budget for that PC is going to be 10,000 EGP minimum and 11,000 EGP maximum. After some time of thinking, I found that using an AMD graphic card will be a good choice because it is kind of cheaper than Nividia in minecountry. So, I would like to use an AMD graphic card if it is possible with the build otherwise I go for Nividia, but I hope it is sold for a good and cheap price. Furthermore, the PC will be used for the games that got good graphics and also I will use it for all the Photo Editing software; like Photoshop, Illustrator, InPage, an all the Adobe Programs. The PC will be used for all the games that got some good graphics in it.

Here are the pciture of my Case that I using it now.

NOTE: Also, if I posted that post on the wrong section, I would really appreciate if the forum moderator or admin can move the thread to the correct section insted of locking it guys. Thank you.

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: [Building] PC Building help.
    « Reply #1 on: May 30, 2020, 06:24:07 PM »
    Inside pics would help...
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

Woozyarth

Topic Starter

Starter

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2020, 10:07:33 AM »
      Inside pics would help...

Here is an inside view of the computer parts that the case has. So, see the main job of that PC will be used for the games that got high graphics and it will be used in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign that's all, it will not going to be used for Adobe premier and these video editing software. Plus, the PC will be used also for recording my gameplay not for live streaming tho.

Here is the image of the inside of my case now.

Lisa_maree

Mentor
      • My first real computer
        • Yes
      • Experience: Expert
      « Reply #3 on: May 31, 2020, 03:36:26 PM »
      You need to replace the whole computer. In Acer Emachines everything is custom. The only items you can re use are the DVD drive and hard drive and the hard drive in the computer is slow so you would be better with an SSD drive. 
      You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you.”
      ― John Bunyan

Woozyarth

Topic Starter

Starter

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2020, 04:47:15 PM »
        You need to replace the whole computer. In Acer Emachines everything is custom. The only items you can re use are the DVD drive and hard drive and the hard drive in the computer is slow so you would be better with an SSD drive.

So, can you put me a good PC part together in the PCpartpicker? I can get rid of the DVD driver I don't need the one that is already in the Case I will replace everything in the case, and I will use the case only. Okay, So, when I made a research in my country market I found that AMD is cheaper than Nvidia, so if you can put a PC together with PCpicker I will really appreciate it. However, I know how can I use the PCpartpicker, but I prefer to make an expert put the PC for me together if you can. I will replace everything.

Lisa_maree

Mentor
        • My first real computer
          • Yes
        • Experience: Expert
        « Reply #5 on: May 31, 2020, 06:44:41 PM »
        Hi

You can't use the case, nothing else will fit in it. You need to start with a new case.
        I'm sorry but I can't recommend parts for you to assemble a computer, is there no computer shops close which can assemble a system for you ?
        Perhaps look at a refurbished Dell or Lenovo computer which you can later upgrade
        I have checked used computers in Egypt they seem quite expensive even this one is over budget and would need a graphics card and an SSD drive.   https://egypt.souq.com/eg-en/dell-precision-t1650-1000-gb-5257524/i/#specs

You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you.”
        ― John Bunyan