Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: game looking for a cd..an old question i dunno  (Read 3751 times)

rydhel1016

game looking for a cd..an old question i dunno
« on: January 29, 2006, 12:41:42 PM »
hi there,

i just bought warcraft iii and its expansion frozen throne. i installed the game in my computer using my friend's cd rom drive. problem is the game is looking for a cd. im sure this is already an old question since ive seen many internet cafes having the game saved in their hard drive without the cd. but would anyone please help me.

ive tried installing a virtual cd but i dont know how to use it. i think its circle of one virtual cd. and right now, i have a second problem coz i have a drive z in my computer and i dont know how to remove it. so wrapping up, my two questions are

1. would someone be kind enough to give me a step by step procedure on how to prevent games (warcraft iii) from looking for a cd when i want to play it

2. how do i remove the drive z in my computer???

thanks in advance

brrtool

Re: game looking for a cd..an old question i dunno
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2006, 11:42:18 AM »
use gamejackel but yu will have to play the game with the cd 1or2 times for jackel to learn it then you wont need cd anymore this worked fo me on bf2 and bfvietnam   as for drive z you should go to its properties and uninstall or delete it  good luck ...... over n out

GX1_Man

Re: game looking for a cd..an old question i dunno
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2006, 12:42:28 PM »
This is probably what you need to try and buy:

http://trial.alcohol-soft.com/en/alcohol_info.php