Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Virtual App / Simulation Software Builder Recommendations Please  (Read 3548 times)

Mart

Topic Starter

• Experience: Familiar

Hi,

After asking google and stumbling across computerhope IRC channel and searching the forum it was suggested I post here.

I'm basically looking to create a virtual / simulated version of a piece of software from screen grabs for training purposes. So what I want to be able to do is take a screenshot of every possible screen within the software and then compile them all so that a user can click on the "next" button and it will bring up the next screen, be able to add values and basically just play about as if it was the actual software but without it actually doing anything.

I understand that I'll have to link them all together and tell it if this part of the screenshot is clicked what the next screen would be which is fine I'm just struggling to find the software that will easily allow me to do this.

I'm sure its possible to achieve what I want using html but before I go trying to self tech some coding I wondered if anyone could please recommend any software or solution that would achieve what I want easily and without any real coding.

nil

• Global Moderator

• Intermediate
      • Experience: Experienced
      Do not communicate by sharing memory; instead, share memory by communicating.

--Effective Go

Mart

Topic Starter

• Experience: Familiar
        Re: Virtual App / Simulation Software Builder Recommendations Please
        « Reply #2 on: October 03, 2020, 09:09:34 AM »
        That was helpful I like the idea of being able to publish to my site but the ispring is far too expensive.
        Your post has defiantly given me a starting point I'll come back and thank you properly if I find somewhere to convert my powerpoint file.

Thanks