Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Green screen after installing Windows 10  (Read 2559 times)

coleduty

Topic Starter

Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    Green screen after installing Windows 10
    « on: October 21, 2020, 07:18:43 AM »
    Hello,
    few weeks ago i have installed Windows 10 Home. Everything was working fine at the beginning but now once in 2-3 days my screen turns dark green and  i can't do anything. The only option is to restart the PC with the button or wait few minutes and then the PC will restart automatically. Also when the green screen shows up there is no "Your Windows ran into problem.." text, it's just completely green. Does anyone have any idea what can be the issue here?

coleduty

Topic Starter

Starter

Re: Green screen after installing Windows 10
      « Reply #1 on: October 21, 2020, 10:38:01 AM »
      I don't know if it could be helpful but it's 64-bit version. And before win10 I used windows 7.

coleduty

Topic Starter

Starter

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2020, 05:44:21 AM »
        so today it happed again and I was in the middle of writing something on my gaming blog and since I don't have an auto-save option I lost about 30 minutes of my work. This time it actually said this lovely message "Your PC ran into problem" I took a photo so you guys can see it as well. Maybe doing backup and then general PC format and reset may be the answer to fix this?

Allan

• Mastermind
        • Experience: Guru
        « Reply #3 on: October 22, 2020, 10:11:54 AM »
        Download BlueScreenView:
        http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html
        unzip downloaded file and double click on BlueScreenView.exe to run the program.
        when scanning is done, go to EDIT - Select All
        Go to FILE - SAVE Selected Items, and save the report as BSOD.txt
        Open BSOD.txt in Notepad, copy all of the content, and paste it into your next reply