Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: How to Learn Python  (Read 58761 times)

ankitdixit

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    How to Learn Python
    « on: March 01, 2021, 11:47:18 PM »
    Hello Everyone, I am 24 years old and I want to build my career as a python developer. I have completed my 6 month internship in some python related projects. Now I am looking for a roadmap from step to step. where i can know how to learn python quickly. Can anyone know the essential skills for becoming a python developer?

Robd

• Experience: Guru
      Re: How to Learn Python
      « Reply #1 on: March 20, 2021, 02:50:07 PM »
      I cannot not answer your question.

What I can tell you is that if you want to keep employed and make the best salary, you want to learn C# Dot Net or Java.

I have been a professional developer for 23 years. Professionally, I have done Java, Cobol, VB & C# Dot Net and Perl. Mostly Java.

Although Python seems to be popular for artificial intelligence and machine learning, so maybe I am wrong.

Go to Dice.com and search for Python jobs. Compare the number of results to Java or Dot Net.

Although sometimes if you can get into something before its popular then you have an edge on the competition if it does become popular.

Anyway, I know this really does not answer your question, but I thought it was worth bringing up.

You mentioned that you already have 6 months of experience. That should be enough to to make you valuable to employers.

I would advise staying away from employment agencies that just want your resume for their DB. If they don't have a specific job they want to submit you for, then I would advise passing. I would advise not working with any recruiter that is not willing to answer some questions. Ask where they got your contact info and if you can you have their contact info.

Good luck.