Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Type Backwards  (Read 4755 times)

Badheart

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

• Experience: Familiar
    Type Backwards
    « on: March 17, 2021, 02:05:07 PM »
    Hi every one. I have a Lenovo ideaPad Lap top . Quite often when I try to type in the search box after i deleted part of it, when I start typing again, the words appear backwards. To delete it you have to scrow backward. Then so it stops doing it again, I have to tap the mouse rapidly a few times. Help, what do I need to do to stop this problem ? If you could explain simple, for i am not to sharp with correcting things on a laptop.  Thank You Badheart

Badheart

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

• Experience: Familiar
      Re: Type Backwards
      « Reply #1 on: March 17, 2021, 02:51:11 PM »
      Badheart     When I said it types backward, this is what it looks like.  using the word big. this is what it should look like  big this is how it comes out gib  Thank You

Gizmo

Rookie

• Experience: Experienced
        Re: Type Backwards
        « Reply #2 on: March 17, 2021, 04:07:04 PM »
        You didn't say which program the search box was in, but here is a thought.
        I'm not sure if this would cause it, but have you accidentally pressed the Insert key, it may have a similar effect to what is happening.
        To disable it, press Insert once, then try typing and deleting to see if it makes any difference.