Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Ron Lund's Demographics  (Read 2388 times)

gozonablat

Topic Starter

• Experience: Experienced
    Ron Lund's Demographics
    « on: April 18, 2021, 03:16:41 PM »
    First Name? Ron.....but most call me Lundo
    Do you have pets? Two dogs.....a yellow lab named Molly and an old wiener dog named Olie
    How many hours a day do you spend on the computer?  Probably at least six, some days more
    How many computers do you own?  3 old Dell laptops, 2 that I bought from eBay and replaced the monitors.  All 3 work fine.  I have a homebuilt desktop that recently died and why I'm on this website.  I also built a gaming machine for my 27-year-old son as a college graduation present.
    What is your favorite color?  Don't have one.
    What kind of music do you like?  Country Western and Blue Grass as well as lots of other kinds.
    What are your goals?  Immediate goals are to survive the upcoming 2 surgeries I'm having done.
    Who are your heroes?  None.....off the top of my head.
    What kind of sports are you into?  Hockey!!  My son grew up as a goalie.
    Do you have any piercings?  *censored* no!!

Left hand or right-handed?  right-handed.
    Any tattoos?  Only the ones I gave myself when I was 12 years old.  They are still there just like they were when I did it.
    What is your favorite website?  I don't have any, but I am a science guy and seek out websites related to that topic.
    Playing any computer or console games if so which ones?  None.....I am not a gamer, but my son is a gaming nutcase.
    Married?  For 25 yearts
    Have kids?  One son 27 years old.  He was born when I was 52.  So....I'm really old.
    What languages do you speak?  Only English, but learned a little German while in the Army in Germany in the late '60s.
    How many keys are on your keyring?  I'm not sure what the value of this is.....but I have 8.
    What is your favorite beverage?  It used to be Heineken beer, but I have pretty much quit drinking anything alcoholic these days.
    What is your hair color?  Bald.....