Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: New computer can't connect to Youtube and Google services quickly, or not at all  (Read 89386 times)

Avalar

Topic Starter

Starter

• Experience: Experienced

Problem: Loading up video links on Youtube takes way longer than it should; longer than going to any other websites. Loading up the Gmail login page can also sometimes take a while, sometimes not, and I'll sometimes not be able to even log in with the correct credentials, but sometimes it works as well. Happens on Firefox, Edge, and Chrome.

Windows 10 btw

I suspect it's a driver problem but idk. New PC, every part is new. The motherboard is the B550-F ROG gaming board from Asus. I've installed the chipset drivers for this board on their website and restarted. When I try to install the LAN drivers, all that happens is the internet disconnects for about 10 seconds and comes back on again, so idk if it's actually installed or not. I have another desktop PC (my PC) that's worked on my Verizon Fios network just fine for over a year now. It has none of these issues.

Allan

• Mastermind
    • Experience: Guru
    I deleted your other thread - no need to double-post the same issue.

Antafinyb

• Experience: Beginner
      If you see an error message when you try to log in to youtube.com, the problem is most likely related to one of the following reasons: -You are not connected to the Internet. Check if other sites are loading. -The administrator of your domain has blocked access to YouTube for your account. -Yourtube.com has been blocked by your network administrator or ISP. Check with them what you can do about it.   If your computer is running another operating system, this solution may not work for you. Open the system settings and go to ""Applications."" Find the YouTube service in the list, clear the cache and delete the data one by one.  You can read more at https://sites.google.com/view/activateyoutub/.