Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Installing GPU Drivers Crashes Computer  (Read 84417 times)

helphelphelp111

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    Installing GPU Drivers Crashes Computer
    « on: August 12, 2021, 10:33:39 AM »
    Hello everyone, I have a problem with my PC after I have upgraded graphics cards to a Gigabyte 3060TI Gaming OC Pro. The card lights up and the fans spin but after I installed the drivers, it crashed a quarter of the way through and I keep getting a blue screen error which cycles on and off. I have no idea how, but I have managed to get to my desktop on rare occasions but the display is showing a max of 1080p. I have a display port connected to the back of the GPU to my monitor as my only input. This makes me think that the hardware is fine. At the current moment, I can't access my desktop at all and my computer is boot looping constantly. HELP please!
    Components:
    Motherboard: x570i Aorus Pro Wifi
    CPU: Ryzen 5600x
    GPU: Gigabyte 3060TI Gaming OC PRO
    Troubleshooting Steps so Far
    Fresh Install of Windows (this got me to my desktop but upon trying to install the drivers for the GPU the same problem occurred)
    Attempted install of windows through bootable 64GB usb which was formatted to exFAT and installed with a fresh copy of windows. My computer can register the USB in bios but is unable to install windows through it giving a "no bootable device hit any key"