Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: not a techie, I need help with a glitch that is causing some things to stop work  (Read 7944 times)

webblock

Topic Starter

• Experience: Familiar
    I'm 66 so not up to speed like a teenager. A few days ago my computer stopped letting me reply to posts on Facebook, won't let me adjust volume on videos on FB or youtube, won't let me skip ahead or back on videos. If I try to share something from youtube on FB it won't respond. If I reply to a post on FB when I hit enter nothing happens. I have Windows 10. I have tried System Restore but it won't work either. What can I do?

kburra

Beginner

Try loading Facebook in a different Browser and see how that goes,personally I had to switch from Firefox,because every time it updates strange things happen to me similar as to what you describe. Used to love Firefox but now is a real PAIN. Incidentally you don`t say what browser you use,so just guessing here?

webblock

Topic Starter

• Experience: Familiar
        I use Microsoft Edge which worked just fine up until a few days ago. I have noticed everything works on my tablet and phone, different browsers. I will try changing browsers but that's a hassle since everything else is on Microsoft edge.

kburra

Beginner

Just install different browser,then copy Facebook Link from Edge over to different browser only take a few minutes no hassle really,series of elimination ?