Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Is the latest ipad mini worth buying?  (Read 83708 times)

Organ

Topic Starter

Rookie

• Experience: Beginner
    Is the latest ipad mini worth buying?
    « on: September 30, 2021, 03:12:34 AM »
    Is the latest ipad mini worth buying?

DaveLembke

Sage
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: Is the latest ipad mini worth buying?
    « Reply #1 on: October 01, 2021, 05:19:56 PM »
    Depends on many factors. Depends on the need of the user and if it works for their application of it. Personally though I prefer the larger screen of the standard iPad vs the mini. Others might like the mini better because smaller etc. If you already own an iPad I am not sure if it is something that you have to run out and buy the latest version of it though. But that once again comes down to the user and their needs. I tend to buy hardware and run it to the point of failure or to the point that something I want to do with it is no longer able to be done to which I am forced to buying newer if I want to do whatever it is. Something taking extra time to do because the processing power of it is slower, as long as it gets the job done and video display playback isnt choppy I will stick it out until it seriously feels like forcing an old device to do new tricks its seriously struggling at to the point that it gets annoying in user experience to it not keeping up with whatever I have it doing.