Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Importing photo problem  (Read 18246 times)

grounded

Topic Starter

Beginner

• Experience: Beginner
    Importing photo problem
    « on: January 25, 2022, 02:16:07 AM »
    My card readers refuse to work on my Acer laptop, I used to plug in and get options, edit, copy, send, etc but now I get nothing. I have established it is not the card or reader that is the problem.  I just use google chrome and don't touch One drive or Microsoft, has any one got a solution to my problem, I did windows update with no success. thanks for viewing, now I am hoping.

ngc2392

Beginner

• Experience: Familiar
      Re: Importing photo problem
      « Reply #1 on: January 25, 2022, 05:23:35 AM »
      You might clicked on option that never show again that options you mentioned or card reader is the culprit. if you plug the card reader in acer and then open windows explorer, do you see extra drives or not? if yes, you probably disabled that popup window and you can enabled it again. If not, it's the reader or usb port(s). Try uninstall or delete drivers for usb (hardware manager), restart and try again.

grounded

Topic Starter

Beginner

• Experience: Beginner
        Re: Importing photo problem
        « Reply #2 on: January 25, 2022, 07:36:59 PM »
        Thanks for your info, don't quite know what I did, something to do with Microsoft It is now working properly, thanks again.