Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: PC no signal after computer shut off  (Read 18501 times)

Sullski19

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    PC no signal after computer shut off
    « on: January 27, 2022, 04:19:49 AM »
    Hi my computer abruptly shut off. I pressed the power button to turn it back on and nothing happened. I gave it 15 minutes turned it on and it started. I went about my business for 2 or so hours and it turned off again. It attempted to reboot and a flashing red light came on and it started beeping several times. I unplugged it and held the power down to discharged it. Remounted my ram and graphics card. Aired out the fans, one of which on the graphics card was not spinning. Powered it on, heard no beeping green light. The fans started to roar, like I've never heard before but neither of my monitors were getting any signal. I checked cords same thing. No signal. If anyone knows how to fix the issue I'm all ears. I read that the flashing red light and repeated beeping issue though no longer occuring may be a corrupted ram issue. And that the no signal to either monitor though I'm green lighted could be a graphics card issue.

My question is should I buy a new motherboard is it safe to install my dead PCs Ram and Gpu?