Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: MY Win 10 Njotebook lost all network  (Read 28319 times)

Novel8

Topic Starter

Beginner

• Experience: Familiar
    MY Win 10 Njotebook lost all network
    « on: March 17, 2022, 01:07:50 PM »
    This morning on was on my Acer Notebook and all went well for the one hour I was on. After a couple of hours later i booted it and couldn't do anything as far as internet. No network icon at task bar and etc. I also have a desktop that is working just fine wirelessly. So my ISP said all is well in my area and said it most likely be a computer problem, which I have to agree. There were no warning signs of the missing Network. Tweaking the problem on my desktop I came across the possibility that either Firewall is preventing it, or of all things, "Airplane mode" is on. Notifications comes up showing among its boxe's, Airplane mode. It says to click on the box should turn it off. I clicked, but get no verification...so I go to system/security and sure enough I see Airplane mode with the button "ON" and stationary...there was no way of sliding it to off. See the contridiction here? One says its off, the other says it on, So I am left with a Notebook that cannot get on the internet. Not even sure that is the reason why. Does anyone here have any ideas what is going on here?

DaveLembke

Sage
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert