Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Can I use MS Office 365 home for business?  (Read 24606 times)

ochidnal1203

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    Can I use MS Office 365 home for business?
    « on: October 10, 2022, 08:32:29 PM »
    Anybody using the MS Office 365 for home business? What's the advantages and disadvantages on this? Can you share your experiences? It should be helpful if you do. Thanks in advance  :)

DaveLembke

Sage
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: Can I use MS Office 365 home for business?
    « Reply #1 on: October 18, 2022, 06:27:07 PM »
    I know clients of mine who run small businesses and use Office 365. But they don't have multiple workstations with it running, just a single computer running it to which they do all the computer work themselves.

I personally left the Microsoft Office package when Office 365 came out because I didn't like the "Subscription" to use their software at $264 per year at the current $22 per month for business license.

I instead went the FREE route and run OpenOffice and it supports files that others created using Microsoft Office to view and edit and send back updates that others with Microsoft Office. The other FREE option is LibreOffice which also has same support of being able to view, edit, and create documents in the format for Microsoft Office users to be able to share information with you as if you had Microsoft Office.